hear me tweet.

    follow me on Twitter

    25.8.09

    I would trust you, but trust is such a dirty word.



    This is me. The real me, I guess. I'm not a happy person. I'm pessimistic, slightly misanthropic, bitter, and cynical. I'm naturally lazy and I think everybody lies. But the truth is, I'm a bundle of contradictions. I'm unsure about a lot of things although I strive to find the truth of it all, the logic behind everything. I'm passionate about a few things, mainly those that mean the most to me. I'm a musician, a writer, an editor, and a filmmaker in the making. I spend my time reading to get away from everyone and everything. I don't like to let people in because, honestly, I can't stand people sometimes. I don't think everyone's an idiot, but on most days, that sure comes close. Everyone has their moments though. There are a lucky few though, who I consider close friends. Music is my drug and will be til the day I die. This is me.

    Aurally: A Shoreline - Morgan Enos

    No comments: